Friday, June 25, 2010

MBO for Teachers

Hi Teachers! This is boring but necessary info for teachers about our MBO software - just some things of which you should be aware. You need to have 2 logins: 1. which I assigned to you as a teacher; and 2. one for you as a student.

Your teacher login is for signing students into your classes, looking up other teachers in Staff Management to find subs, changing the teacher for your class in the event you get a sub, and also for updating your Teacher Bio and Profile.

Your student login is for you to sign-in and register for classes as a student. How do you get your student login? Same as any other student! Go to yogaeast.org and click on Click here - register, sign in for classes, update your profile
That takes you to the opening screen. If you have only signed yourself in as a teacher, then use Is this your first time? to create your login.

When signing students into your classes, if you have problems, please leave a note so we know to fix it. If it takes you more than 15 minutes to sign in your students, abandon the attempt.

To contact me: you can email me or you can phone me. Please keep in mind that I'm in bed by 7:30 pm and I get up at 3:30 am to practice. Send me an email or wait until Mysore class ends to phone me.

Since we started using MindBodyOnline on April 15, many new students have used MBO to register and sign-in for classes and workshops. It makes running the studio much easier. Students who register online do not have to fill out the waiver! It saves all of us time and trouble. I hope all of you will explore the program, read the Help information and encourage your students to use it to both pay for classes and workshops and sign-in before class.

I encourage each of you to create availability for private appointments in MBO. This can easily be done to make your expertise available to many students who contact us looking for private classes. Please contact me to set up your appointment availablity.

If you have any questions about MBO or if you would like to meet with me personally for a tutorial or to see how the program can help you as a teacher, I am happy to meet with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment